#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Forgettable? Plotwise, maybe but bland? I disagree completely.

Slightly off-topic (even more), say Warner does go forward with a sequel, who does everyone think should get the gig?

For directors? I dunno, they might stick with Snyder. But for writers, how about Notgoyerorcikurtzmanlindelof. That guy might be pretty good.

Throw out all Thursday/midnight nonsense and just compare Friday day to Saturday. Saturday will either drop very slightly or rise very slightly. Either way, you're in the same ballpark, +/- 5% or so. Plug in whatever number you want for Friday (only the day) and then figure Saturday... and THEN compare your Saturday number to Friday+mids and Frid+mids+sneaks.

Don't forget about the 1.21 gigawatts of power required to plug the numbers in.

• Like 5

I saw a few morning/early afternoon sellouts sprinkled across LA theaters, and one evening sellout so far. There are several that are close to being sellouts (the Arclight Hollywood Dome being one of them).

Weird I saw a couple of 11am sell outs, lol.

Why is that a complaint? Zod came to Earth to change it to Krypton AND KILL EVERYONE.

I cant comment on this, haven't seen the movie yet. 

But it does seem weird that thousands of people are dying inside crumbling, exploding buildings but Superman is only worried about Lois Lane

:lol:

So Nolan did well in choosing Snyder? The guy apparently created an epic, not seen before, spectacle of action and special effects. If the crowd likes it, I won't be shocked if they get it again for MoS sequels and Justice League movie.

I'll admit, I've been trolling this pretty hard since the Low RT score, but good for WB they have a hit on their hands.. Pretty sure I lost a bet, so I'm willing to pay up right now... :popcorn:

Hey now you still have a chance. And besides I want your username to be Mattrek's Bitch