#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Oh, I don't know about that??? I think my life is pretty good right now. You don't know absolute shit about me.. I'm Brilliant and you?? Well, suck.. I owned up to my prediction being wrong and even changed my username to reflect it which is fucking admirable on my part.. Don't like, then you and Cochofles can blow it out your asses.. Kapeesh?? :popcorn:

Yeah Noctis that was too far. BKB has owned up for his failure and that's very admirable.
  • Like 1

They already announced a sequel. But the release date, probably have to wait for quite a while.

Given that Disney and FOX have secured a slew of dates, think WB need to secure a few slot for their DC films.

I hope they announce a Wonder Woman movie in addition to the inevitable MoS sequel and Batman reboot

I hope so too, I hope we get Wonder Woman and The Flash films first before Justice League. As Cavill has said in interviews, you cannot do a film with godlike heroes straight away. You need solo films to build up to it, Edited by Jonwo

Oh, I don't know about that??? I think my life is pretty good right now. You don't know absolute shit about me.. I'm Brilliant and you?? Well, suck.. I owned up to my prediction being wrong and even changed my username to reflect it which is fucking admirable on my part.. Don't like, then you and Cochofles can blow it out your asses.. Kapeesh?? :popcorn: 

Ugh, I hate the fact that I don't dislike you...

I missed the fun :)  had to like move like 200 pieces of drywall into the basement lol dead tired

Went down from 130 to 100-110 but anyways always thought 100+ so I am like many eating crow.

Nevertheles doing great in Canada but I read someone said its matching IM3 opening day, and all I can say is simmer down . 

Posted Image

IM3 is slowly inching its way to $400M, it'll get there eventually but the fact that if a film like IM3 has a bit of difficulty getting there, then I have my doubts that either of Thor 2 or CA2 will get there.

Um Thor 2 and CA2 will be massive hits by passing 200 million dude. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if WB brings in a co-writer or just let Goyer do the story and other writers to write the script.

Nolan co-wrote the story for Man of Steel while Goyer did the script. If it was the reverse, it would have been the same as Batman Begins.

What does that mean? A tv commercial or something?

Yeah that first look thing they always do, they always advertise one channel, ABC Family, trailers dont start for another 8 minutes or so. Idk if they have it in finland, but abc family is a channel that shows mainly predictable shows for teen girls and single moms. The only reason they call it "family" is because they have to.