baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Considering it's a Pixar prequel to a well-loved movie, I think MU will (relative to most animated movies).

Really? I can't remember a midnight or previews number for anything animated.

That 9M figure seems awfully suspicious. It's like they done something to get that over 9M with only $2000 more.

Totally suspicious. That 160m total number looks suspicious, too.

The truth is, nobody actually saw this movie, just some 160k from Puerto Rico or something like that and they made 160m out of it.

Considering it's a Pixar prequel to a well-liked movie, I think MU will (relative to most animated movies).

Unlike many other animated films, it's now being wide-released at 8 instead of midnight.

That said, I still don't expect big Thursday night numbers.

• Like 1

I see that Ed is grasping on any news that MU might underperform while WWZ might bomb so that MOS can have a good 2nd weekend. It's kinda hilarious  :D  :P

I see that Ed is grasping on any news that MU might underperform while WWZ might bomb so that MOS can have a good 2nd weekend. It's kinda hilarious  :D  :P

:ph34r:

Edited by #ED

Game 6 had 2nd highest ratings for ABC.(14M viewers)

Game 7 can only increase.

?

Game 6 had 20 million viewers. If you look at past game 7s and how much they increased from game 6 (33% and 50%), tonight's game is gonna be huge.

• Like 1

?

Game 6 had 20 million viewers. If you look at past game 7s and how much they increased from game 6 (33% and 50%), tonight's game is gonna be huge.

:o