baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Imagine how bad the budget would have been if Disney didn't try to hold it down? Bruckheimer needed more money for the train scene. If that scene doesn't make people see the movie, then Disney wasted money on the budget. The train scene needs to create buzz to be worth its cost.

So basically Disney is releasing The Lone Ranger: John Carter Part Deux.

It probably won't do as badly as JCoM. On the bright side, similar to last year when Avengers and John Carter made ~1.8B for Disney, it's looking like IM3 and LR will make around 1.6B for them, and if they're lucky possibly as much as 1.8B with OS being the saving grace in either case  :lol:.

Thu

MOS 6.9,TITE 2, NYSM 1.2

holy crap.. this has been dropping worse than Green Lantern for its weekdays.. GL -66.1% -2.5% -21.4% -4.1% ; MoS -65.3 -8.5% -21.8% -23.3%. Well the NBA finals are over now so hopefully there'll be a lil bit of bounce back... although MU and WWZ combined seems to me is exactly MoS' demographic  :unsure: .

• Like 1

Agree with you about them not just erasing Tokyo Drift and keeping these two together... On the andrew

>>>>>>Tobey... Heck noooooo....Gives Andrew a spidey slap... Tobey reigns supreme as SM Leyla  :sherlock:

lolll you're funny :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

NYSM will be a movie with a sexy leggy run  :)

sexy cast- sexy legs :)

Edited by Leyla

TS3 2nd Fri dropped 51.7% from OD non-mids. GL's dropped 66.8%. Splitting the difference I think MoS could manage a 59% drop from its OD non-mids for a 14.35M 2nd Friday. That's about 108% increase Thu to Fri, a little high, but i'll stick with it for now  :ph34r: .

So basically Disney is releasing The Lone Ranger: John Carter Part Deux.

It probably won't do as badly as JCoM. On the bright side, similar to last year when Avengers and John Carter made ~1.8B for Disney, it's looking like IM3 and LR will make around 1.6B for them, and if they're lucky possibly as much as 1.8B with OS being the saving grace in either case  :lol:.

Disney are so stupid for ever greenlit LR lol.

Disney are so stupid for ever greenlit LR lol.

Haha I can't say i disagree with you buddy  :lol:. Disney's subsidiary companies (Pixar, Marvel, and soon Lucas Film) make good money for them, but Disney has a habit of pissing it all away lol. One good movie that I did enjoy was Wreck-It-Ralph.. more of that please, Disney.

Edited by jse
  • Like 1