baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Haha nope sorry, even the Heat fans that were at my house tonight agree that he flops. The name stays until I lose a bet...which will be nevaaaaa sukkuhhss

Queen James has nothing on Chris Paul

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

Haha I dont hate him. Hes one of the best, hence one reason why its fun to make fun of him, plus the bandwagons fans are a reason. Hes MVP, but you gotta call him MVF too its only fair haha. He spends alot of time going airbourne (horizontally).

After watching Manu Ginobli flop for years and years and years, Lebron flopping doesn't bother me.

• Like 1

After watching Manu Ginobli flop for years and years and years, Lebron flopping doesn't bother me.

Nobe flopped tonight too, but like I said, he still doesnt do it with style, grace, and whinniness of Lebron, hence why Lebron is the easier target. At least I dont make fun of Bosh like 80% of America haha, especially after tonight.

Being melodramatic, are we not?

Chill pills are in order.

Thank you jamie ... this film is in ALL likelihood still heading towards 300 million ... or more if it holds well later in its release. 

Overreacting to #s going up against one of the most watched events of the year in the US is absurd.

Edited by agkman

So with 7 MoS will need some massive Friday bump in the 70+ range to have a shot at 45. Just did a quick calculation. +70 Friday +50 Saturday and -30 Sunday only gives you around a 6 multiple from Thursday.

Big movies don't bump 50% on Saturdays in June.

Thank you jamie ... this film is not in ALL likelihood still heading towards 300 million ... or more if it holds well later in its release. 

Overreacting to #s going up against one of the most watched events of the year in the US is absurd.

$300M is locked. Failing to see the freakout.

Nobe flopped tonight too, but like I said, he still doesnt do it with style, grace, and whinniness of Lebron, hence why Lebron is the easier target. At least I dont make fun of Bosh like 80% of America haha, especially after tonight.

Sorry but no.

$300M is locked. Failing to see the freakout.

I typed my post wrong ... I assume you figured what I meant ... but got rid of the 'not' :P

I still see at least over The Hobbit & Skyfall.

... now that's assuming this weekend doesn't go lower than 40.

Edited by agkman