baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

I told you the staff is fucking horrible. You could walk into any screening after seeing the movie you paid for.  :lol:

I did get the impression that I could theater hop 12 hours a day for 7 straight days and no one would notice.

• Like 1

Kinda funny that TH3 dailies has fallen behind IM3 dailies. Soon, it'll fall behind TGG  :)

Hey Sam! Glad to see you're still here.  Yeah, I never gave much thought to The Hangover 3's run. I only watched the first movie and thought it was great. Sure it's a lot less than #2 but that was bound to happen when you push your luck. As long it's profitable the studio is happy.

I did get the impression that I could theater hop 12 hours a day for 7 straight days and no one would notice.

Across the street on State st, there's an awesome Spa there. Massages and Rubs. Sometimes Happy Endings. :lol:  (Not kidding)

• Like 3

Across the street on State st, there's an awesome Spa there. Massages and Rubs. Sometimes Happy Endings. :lol:  (Not kidding)

There are 100's of erotic massage parlours in Toronto.  Not kidding.

• Like 2

BTW, That Regal still has "United Artist" in front of the theater. It looks to be a lighting, but it's always turned off.

Was UA Regal before?

Posted Image

Edited by #ED

According to our International Forum, MoS had a 6.2M OD in China. (2nd biggest this year)

Above TDKR and TASM.

Of course both of those movies were released together.  :lol:

Still good news.

• Like 3

Nashville is getting a slew of indie releases this weekend.  Before Midnight, The East, The Kings of Summer, Bling Ring.  Don't know where to start (who am I kidding, I start at the Emma Watson lip lick of course).

• Like 4

BTW, That Regal still has "United Artist" in front of the theater. It looks to be a lighting, but it's always turned off.

Was UA Regal before?

They consolidated under one company back in 2002, according to my extensive Wiki research.

• Like 1

Wow. I'll be in toronto for the day on monday. I'll have to make time to check one out. :lol:

Get a Now Magazine.  They are all at the back.  But they are literally everywhere in the GTA.

Brew pub/theater/massage parlor. The trifecta. Make it happen, somebody!

I say a group of us save up money and open up a theater in NY. We would be successful for at least 5 years before we start fighting among ourselves.

• Like 1

Nashville is getting a slew of indie releases this weekend.  Before Midnight, The East, The Kings of Summer, Bling Ring.  Don't know where to start (who am I kidding, I start at the Emma Watson lip lick of course).

envy youuuuuu :angry:

:P

• Like 1