baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

It was really getting to the point where the action was getting boring. People say there's no such thing as too much, but this DEFINITELY had too much in my eyes.

that was my feeling when i watched TF1

then I just didnt bother with seeing the next 2

• Like 1

How did you like that 55% on RT? Wahahaha!

Yep. Good thing critics pay for their own movies too. Whooo....RT really contributes to the gross.
  • Like 3

Stranger things have happened and MOS does have competition this weekend with 2 new releases, both of which will take a sizeable chunk out of MOS audience.. :popcorn: 

There's no possible way this movie miss $250 million.

Not even the most pessimist predictions from now on can say that.

After today, MOS will be $88-$89 million left for $250 million. I'd be shocked beyond belief if the movie miss this number.

• Like 1

Fri: 14.2M (+67%)

Sat: 18.6M (+31%)

Sun: 14.0M (-25%)

2ndwk: 46.8M

Will need a really good Fri/Sat increase if it wants to hit 50M this week.....

Edited by Lumos
  • Like 1

Pathetic.Oh yeah, Mud has universal acclaim on RT. It needs some amazeballs legs of the millennium to match MoS's first Sunday.Congrats you contributed absolutely nothing to this topic today :)

Exactly. RT means jackshit, especially that avg score. Mud would be in Masterpiece territory with a 99% score, or so it would seem, but the avg rating which is the most important part of the movie isn't very good. Seriously, understand what you're talking about before you post. Man of Steel's average rating isn't horrible, it's 6. Something or 7. Something isn't it?
  • Like 1

Stranger things have happened and MOS does have competition this weekend with 2 new releases, both of which will take a sizeable chunk out of MOS audience.. :popcorn: 

If you are serious, your love for Marvel did make you blind.I guess the idiom is true

Exactly. RT means jackshit, especially that avg score. Mud would be in Masterpiece territory with a 99% score, or so it would seem, but the avg rating which is the most important part of the movie isn't very good. Seriously, understand what you're talking about before you post. Man of Steel's average rating isn't horrible, it's 6. Something or 7. Something isn't it?

Average Rating: 6.2/10