baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

Uh no. 99% RT just means that 99% of critics thought it was at least a 6/10. A film could have a 100% RT rating but only have an average rating of 7/10 if all the critics thought it was solid but thoroughly unspectacular.RT percentages solely measure consensus approval. If people want to try to read more into them then that's their problem.

Uhm, that's my point? :unsure: People take RT scores for the average rating and it's a totally flawed system.
  • Like 2

It wasn't going to drop less than 55% this weekend even if it stayed over $10m today. That being said, it's still on pace for well over $300m, and will be after a weekend around $46-47m.

Sooooo you're saying there's still a chance for 400?

Uhm, that's my point? :unsure: People take RT scores for the average rating and it's a totally flawed system.

I think RT makes it clear enough what the score means. If people take it to mean the wrong thing, it's probably their fault.
  • Like 1

Cavill did have some really amusing expressions.

EDIT: The action was impressive. I just didn't really care about anything going on. Maybe I've become something of an old fart when it comes to superhero movies. CG characters flying through the air, banging into each other. Didn't do much for me back in the Matrix sequels, not doing much for me today.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 2

I'm going to see this again on Saturday. It's been taken off the Regal RPX.

They dare put WWZ instead?

This is bullshit.

Edited by #ED

As Wednesday MoS was still selling more tickets.

However, MU is labeled as a "MUST GO" which is a good sign. MU will be mostly Walk-Ups.

WWZ is in 3rd place.

I'm betting on WWZ finishing in 2nd.

Get ready for a surprise.

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm going to see this again on Saturday. It's been taken off the Regal RPX.

They dare put WWZ instead?

This is bullshit.

LOL MOS is not the only movie in the universe.