Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Join me in the chorus to get rid out of David Goyer, 

when is it realeased in your country??

here only in September :lol:

some more nysm & TITE support

I guess Franco brothers'  parents having a celebration too :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

GL daily drops puts it at 38.9M, TS3 drops puts it at 41.3M.

On the upside, MoS will have had out-grossed the entire run of Superman Returns before the end of business day on Sunday at the latest.

Horrible numbers for Man of Steel. It ain't reaching 45 mil with those numbers. See its gross finishing around 275 mil. Not bad for a remake. Much better than The Amazing Shitfest.

The Amazing Spider-Man has a 80% Top Critics / 73% All Critics at Rotten Tomatoes, with $262m DOM and $750m WW. It still is the most successful reboot ever and it seems to me that a hell of lot of people care about the sequel. I haven't seen MoS yet, but I feel like the WOM for MoS outside the usual DC/Warner loonies isn't better than TASM, not even with the brilliant and probably expensive marketing campaign. I just hope that the sequel of MoS look as good as what they are doing with TASM2 now. ;)

when is it realeased in your country??

here only in September :lol:

some more nysm & TITE support

I guess Franco brothers' parents having a celebration too :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think I'll be able to catch a pre-screening next weekend, but if I don't, only in July, 12th. Edited by iKent
  • Like 1

Uh oh here comes the MOS panic

Not panic. More like shock. Though I shouldn't be surprised since I've said for a while that MOS's legs would be affected severely by MU & WWZ.

It's nice to see WWZ doing so well after all the bad PR and supposed turmoil. I don't plan on seeing it myself (I hate zombies!) but I'm happy for Pitt that it didn't tank the way so many predicted. MU I knew would be a monster, who didn't? It's Pixar, duh! Those films aren't my cup of tea necessarily, but the kids are out of school and parents need something innocuous to feed their little minds. 

• Like 1

The Amazing Spider-Man has a 80% Top Critics / 73% All Critics at Rotten Tomatoes, with $262m DOM and $750m WW. It still is the most successful reboot ever and it seems to me that a hell of lot of people care about the sequel. I haven't seen MoS yet, but I feel like the WOM for MoS outside the usual DC/Warner loonies isn't better than TASM, not even with the brilliant and probably expensive marketing campaign. I just hope that the sequel of MoS look as good as what they are doing with TASM2 now. ;)I think I'll be able to catch a pre-screening next weekend, but if I don't, only in July, 12th.

Im not 100% sure MoS beats ASM WW btw

Great

Pls share your thoughts if u manage to the screening!

July is still better than September :D

In other news....fishnets' ban lifts tomorrow.

thx for the info

I need to search for 'Ignore' button I guess :ph34r:

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1