Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

A baseball game is fantastic but leisurely. Someday you should try it. :P

And yes, Noctis predicted the exact day. Completely disturbing! I thought he was gonna be wrong, but it was a long labor and he came out later than expected.

I can't remember predicting his birthday, which is a little annoying. I'm sure I said it after some Potter argument, lol! 

But, yay, Little Tele should own it. JK Rowling and Harry Potter - his birthday can't get any better. 

• Like 2

Learn to read. Never said it would "disappoint." Just it wouldn't meet its crazy expectations but still do great business.

Learn to read. Never said it would "disappoint." Just it wouldn't meet its crazy expectations but still do great business.

Ahh Filmner, but I was there when folks werre saying both Titan and Juggernaut 2009 would flopp and not meet

my expectations.. Why do you think  James Cameron's track record would change in breaking BOX

records OS and domestically again... I think it could exceed even my expectations by a few steps BO wise.

You should learn to calculate, with a much smaller market James cameron's epic

brought in 2b OS!! (Those markets some will have expanded by 70-200% by the time Avatar roars again)

If you think a film that was nearly 4hrs long that still manged 750M Domestic, and  beat Avengers by almost

2billion in a much smaller market will somehow fall off bigtime, your not following the trends of great epics.

They go up like with TT to ROTK.. BB toTDK..They dont go down  sir :)

Zod was one of my main problems with MoS.

Shannon was great, I too thought should have been another villain than ZOD.

I mean ZOd has been done in the old films, toons and Smallville for a whole 9th season..  The character is a bit played out.

So its remarkable that Superman will become the biggest reboot  in history once it passes TASM domestically

and WW

The second most embarrassing thing to die doing.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18178_the-second-most-embarrassing-thing-to-die-doing.html -- powered by Cracked.com

Grim what were your predicts for the 2nd weekend bud.. Looks like my 58M OW2 as a bit high..LOL

Zod was one of my main problems with MoS.

Zod didn't really bother me, except when he...

... said one of the purpose of terra forming the earth because he didn't want to deal with earth's atmosphere - aka same atmosphere that made Kryptonians like gods on earth.

Also didn't care much for Fiora and her constant preaching and nagging to Superman during their fights.

I think the all-over-the-place pacing and the plot holes like the spoiler above, especially the more OBVIOUS ones in MoS that even my 13 year old cousin noticed:

He noticed that Lois got shot by a Kryptonian laser in the earth's atmosphere, the same laser that kills Kryptonians in their own heavier atmosphere, yet Lois survives what should have been god-times more lethal.

... were the problems in our viewing.

Edited by Jordan

Hey Grimm Buddy

Mine

Are Jack#1

Ledger(very close #2)

Mckellan

Nick Nolte

Willam Dafoe

The Orignal Zod

Micheal Shannon

Jack was almost playing himself. He's top 10 but definitely not #1. 

1. Ledger

2. McKellen

3. Pfeiffer 

4. Hardy

5. Dafoe 

6. Nicholson

7. Hiddleston

8. Brian Cox

9. Stamp

10. Molina

Still no AE number? Is the number really so small that it's not worth reporting now? Posted Image

AE Thursday number is 348k. We only got Friday estimates for the Top 12 movies, lowest is Epic with 500k, that means AE number is worse than that.

Edited by Sam

Zod didn't really bother me, except when he...

... said one of the purpose of terra forming the earth because he didn't want to deal with earth's atmosphere - aka same atmosphere that made Kryptonians like gods on earth.

Also didn't care much for Fiora and her constant preaching and nagging to Superman during their fights.

I think the all-over-the-place pacing and the plot holes like the spoiler above, especially the more OBVIOUS ones in MoS that even my 13 year old cousin noticed:

He noticed that Lois got shot by a Kryptonian laser in the earth's atmosphere, the same laser that kills Kryptonians in their own heavier atmosphere, yet Lois survives what should have been god-times more lethal.

... were the problems in our viewing.

Zod was genetically created to fight for Krypton; to be a warrior. His entire existence is built around maintaining the Krypton way of life. He didn't give a shit about the Earth or being super strong. Now, does that make sense? Probably not, but it was consistent with his genetic make up.

Definitely agree about the second part though.

Still, I really enjoyed the movie.