Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Not that anyone is waiting for these #s, but Universal's Friday estimates are in:

Fast Six -- $1.45 m

The Purge -- $1.17 m

Are you being silly?  We want all the numbers.....ALL OF THEM.

Posted Image

I'm just saying that films in the summer are released in the summer knowing full well that there is a potential new blockbuster every weekend.  The logic is to make your money first weekend and then hang on.  But when you are a film with great WOM, competition doesn't affect you all that much.  TDK (on the blockbuster scale) NYSM and The Help (on a smaller scale) and then you have films like Bridesmaids and The Proposal.  Competition is thrown around as a crutch.

indeed, so it appears that MoS wom didn't help it fend off a horde of zombies led by a handsome blond man.

Not that anyone is waiting for these #s, but Universal's Friday estimates are in:Fast Six -- $1.45 mThe Purge -- $1.17 m

Rth's numbersFF6: 1.5Purge: 1.1 Spot on as always. And yet, there are still ones who doubt him :lol:
  • Like 8

I love this avatar. I get to look at one of the world's sexiest men every time I post.  :wub:

Posted Image

If there is one thing Tony Stark is great at, it's pleasuring himself! :bop:

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

Now, Walmart doesn't count anymore because that would mean MoS percentage drop is freefalling like a rock? :rofl:

Baumer was being objective and he had a point about the numbers should be included since its no difference from previews shows technically. But yeah, fanboys should be happy now that WB reported them separately :lol:
  • Like 3