Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Always remember, MoS is the beginning.It will only get bigger the next time around.280+ DOM700M WWGreat Start. In fact, the best start to any comicbook movie series WW.

Spiderman 2 says HI!!

Iron Man 2 says WHAT UP!!

STiD, says WORD!

Expendables 2 says F*CK THAT LOGIC

How many times are some of you going to get burned by holding on to this notion that IT HAS TO BE BIGGER FOR A SEQUEL.

That's a lie, you build up your expectations then go off starting WWW threads mesmerized by how your brilliant box office analysis skills were thwarted. 

• Like 11

LOL At the meltdowns about the MOS number. That's the same drop as IM3.Actually, that's not a good sign :unsure:

Except... IM3's Thursday previews were included in its Friday

• Like 7

Spiderman 2 says HI!!

Iron Man 2 says WHAT UP!!

STiD, says WORD!

Expendables 2 says F*CK THAT LOGIC

How many times are some of you going to get burned by holding on to this notion that IT HAS TO BE BIGGER FOR A SEQUEL.

That's a lie, you build up your expectations then go off starting WWW threads mesmerized by how your brilliant box office analysis skills were thwarted. 

Yep..and Ex 2 and Spidey 2 were actually better films than the originals. 

• Like 4

^^^

True, true.

The TASM2 firm believers may find themselves in for a rude awakening come next May.

I can almost see the meltdowns now. 

Dude, what's your problem?

You're a Spidey and I presume Superman fan right? Seems like you've done nothing but down on ASM2 and MOS. :sadno:

• Like 1

Spiderman 2 says HI!!Iron Man 2 says WHAT UP!!STiD, says WORD!Expendables 2 says F*CK THAT LOGICHow many times are some of you going to get burned by holding on to this notion that IT HAS TO BE BIGGER FOR A SEQUEL.That's a lie, you build up your expectations then go off starting WWW threads mesmerized by how your brilliant box office analysis skills were thwarted.

TTTDMCTDKX2 Edited by DAR
  • Like 1

^^^True, true. The TASM2 firm believers may find themselves in for a rude awakening come next May.I can almost see the meltdowns now.

TASM2 certainly looks more anticipated than anything else next summer, so while I don't think it'll break any records, $1B WW is in cards, which is in fact a personal record for the Spider-Man franchise.
  • Like 2