Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Should be huge for sure. Question is just when Cameron will get around to making it.

What you think the floor will be for this and  what is your max Red. Rem to imagine how many

34HD Theaters will be around,  Imaxes and 3D theaters increases domestically and WW

And the fact smell/feelvision systems in theater  may come into play that Cameron can take advantage of.

What you think the floor will be for this and  what is your max Red. Rem to imagine how many

34HD Theaters will be around,  Imaxes and 3D theaters increases domestically and WW

And the fact smell/feelvision systems in theater  may come into play that Cameron can take advantage of.

Floor is $600m domestic and $2.5b worldwide.

• Like 1

OHHH i forgot about RIPD! Yeah, actually the Smiths might be safe.

I think RIPD is going to do good. It gets good reaction every time it plays in theater.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Poor kid is stuck with Old Man Tele as a dad. :P

Looks like you and the wife did very well, Tele.

I swear for a moment, without seeing the comment above it (or who posted it, as a matter of fact), I thought he was Cavill's son.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 4

Don't bring up some random loons when trying to make a point (there are people insane for every movie), Cameron never was or ever will be perfect, yes you are going too crazy and $3b ain't locked....oh god the next couple of years are going to be brutal.

Well FTF you obviosly having been keeping track of how big the markets are now that Avatar made

200-100+ million in way back in 2009. And all the news that Avatar sequel is the film all the territorries want to see.

Your going to be sick to your stomach how much people support the sequel.. :) I will be chanting Cameron Cameron at yah.

Enguarde!!

RIPD is going to do good. It gets good reaction every time it plays in theater.

That trailer is certainly whoring its way around, ive gotten it the last 4 times at theater, and since it still has a month before it comes out, im bound to get it some more.

Floor is $600m domestic and $2.5b worldwide.

Nice!!...Very smart man.

And Red if he surprises our further and pushes the experience even farrer than Avatar I..What do you think

the Max will be my friend

And hell yeah. I mean how many people out there have ever said a film is a lock for 2.5Billion, but the best predictors

are saying 2.5-3billion for Avatar easily!!.. Insane!!...

Red whats your max.. Im so laughing at BKB saying Avatar 2 will fall off enough for TA2 to win.. If FTF thinks that too

, he too will feel the burn..  I mean have they seen how badlyHV Sales burnt Avengers lol vs Avatar(And you cant

even get the 3D experience--That is pure love right there) And James has said there will be likely an Avatar Day

for the sequel too. Wow. You know we are there Red(I wonder if he will make the Avatar Day in August

and the sequel release you know will always be that date in Dec-James seems to feel its his lucky day-Thanks

to Titanic)

For as long as I've posted on BOM I always wanted to watch a Kal-BKB fight. And now we're getting one. All of you better appreciate this day.

Bet Thread, here we come! 

Dafoe was great, but the costume was horrible. Keeps getting worse as time goes by too. Not sure what the hell Raimi was thinking at the time. Nolte is alright. Nothing amazing though.

Dafoe was great, but the costume was horrible. Keeps getting worse as time goes by too. Not sure what the hell Raimi was thinking at the time. Nolte is alright. Nothing amazing though.

Oh yeah the costume is so bad I try to forget it lol.  I thought some of scenes with him and Jennifer Conniely were amazing and that

last sequence of him arguing on why bruce should give him all his energy to destroy the tyrants of humanity.

Abit of hamming it up though..lol  I still remember nolte's " STOP WHAT!!!"  " STOP WHAT Line!" Heh

I think that Avatar 2 is locked for OS win, Avengers 2 is locked for DOM win. There. Everybody wins.

Avatar 2 is locked for OS win, but Avengers 2 is not locked for DOM win...dom will be the battle, that's where the BKB vs Kal battle will be at its most glorious.

• Like 1