Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Right, because TA2 (just like TA) won't be the same ole regurgitated comic book superhero team BS: huge threat looms over the planet, the heroes join forces, but not before some of them bicker and fight, suddenly there is some sort of energy source/magical contraption/technological gizmo that will destroy the villain's plans, the heroes finally find a way to use that gizmo (usually then least poerful of the heroes, the one that everyone thought would be useless, is the one who manages to make the magicalgizmo work) Threat averted, heroes sigh in relief, some lame jokes are uttered, The End.

Posted Image

• Like 8

Posted Image

Cocho is adorable. She just hates Whedon  :lol:

She's saying that about The Avengers, yet when we'll get Justice League, I'm sure there'll be spin even though it'll essentially be the same  :lol:

• Like 1

Cocho is adorable. She just hates Whedon  :lol:

She's saying that about The Avengers, yet when we'll get Justice League, I'm sure there'll be spin even though it'll essentially be the same  :lol:

lol..true. Though i'm not sure why anyone would hate Whedon. Hollywood treated the guy like shit for years. Marvel finally gave him chance and he paid them back a billion fold. He's a pretty solid underdog story