Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Nolan is human. You are blinded by your love.

You skirted the question completely...how does Interstellar have a "good chance" of being a flop?  Redfirebird already said it has a 50/50 chance of being Rotten on Rotten Tomatoes, and you backed him up.

It's like saying that Uwe Boll has a 50/50 chance of making a critically loved movie, and a "good chance" of it being financially successful.

These are your opinions, sure, but they are completely delusional.  You aren't even looking at the director's track record.

Man on Sink! No way of spinning this now. The inevitable has happened just like I was telling everyone all along.

The only thing you were telling us all along is that you're not good at prediciting but good at trolling...yes we still know that as it did $50m more ow than you said and will finish $100m more dom than you said too.
  • Like 2

I've got your pm but didn't understood, is anyone else having problems with my signature? Or is it just happening with kitik?

I'm not sure what's happening with that.

• Like 1

LOLOLOL okay I got you now. I can't play psycological games with myself like that. :lol:

I say 5.3m. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

Posted Image

• Like 1

You skirted the question completely...how does Interstellar have a "good chance" of being a flop?  Redfirebird already said it has a 50/50 chance of being Rotten on Rotten Tomatoes, and you backed him up.

It's like saying that Uwe Boll has a 50/50 chance of making a critically loved movie, and a "good chance" of it being financially successful.

These are your opinions, sure, but they are completely delusional.  You aren't even looking at the director's track record.

Nolan has a great track record (no bad movies), but even Hitchcock and Kubrick weren't able to have a perfect run in their careers.

The only thing you were telling us all along is that you're not good at prediciting but good at trolling...yes we still know that as it did $50m more ow than you said and will finish $100m more dom than you said too.

But despite my 70M OW prediction, Man of Sink is flopping hard coming from a 116M OW. There's no way around that.

But the machine has already been stopped so there is no need to worry about that anymore. He should now be focussed on saving people who are most likely trapped underneath rubble. He could have used his X-Ray vision to see through the rubble and rescue people. They should have at least showed 1 instance of hiim doing that no instead they make superman look like he's casually destorying the city without trying to stop Zod from doing the same. He could have carried the fight away from the city to avoid futher destruction.

Again Lazy and Poor writing is the result of the demise of this film at the domestic box office.

Yes he stopped the machine. That is not enough instance for you? That machine was the reason why people were killed and stopping it was not caring? What the heck is wrong with you? You think Supes had time to search under the debris with Zod proclaiming to kill innocent people? Okay kill people while I search for survivors. lol Your logic is a failure. Stop it.

• Like 3

But despite my 70M OW prediction, Man of Sink is flopping hard coming from a 116M OW. There's no way around that.

And will end with 285 M +. What did you predict again? LESS THAN 200 M. Sink, loser. Sink.

• Like 2