Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Epic fail of a post.

Faora talked about Superman being weak because he cares for others. Refused to show Superman to stop Zod? lol What movie did you watch? Superman tried to stop the ship terraforming Earth then tried to stop Zod from creating more havoc.

Abundant supply of Hate-o-rade, you have.

The machine was already stopped before the fight with Zod, so Superman no longer had to worry about destorying it but now he should have saved as much people as possible from falling debris from those buildings he and Zod destroyed.

Very poor and lazy writing.

• Like 1

CJohn, stop putting my posts in spoiler tags. These people are not gonna watch the film anyway. lol

But I will watch it. The movie opens here on Thursday. And there are still 11 markets besides Portugal left to open.

CJohn, stop putting my posts in spoiler tags. These people are not gonna watch the film anyway. lol

What people? You do know there are people that read and don't post. Come on now Kayu.

If someone spoils again anything from Man of Steel without the spoiler tags, I will ban him from this thread.

Kayu I edited your posts, please, be careful the next time. I have yet to see the movie and I already know everything about it.

You'll still see it even if you already know everything about it? lol

There is so much hatred in this thread. It's getting tiresome really. :(

How about that MU hold? I guess it's inline with other Pixar movies. Still great though.

And WWZ wasn't expecting to hold that well on Monday.

MOS should get a good Tuesday boost at least. (I'm hopeful)

Yep MU and WWZ are doing great. 

And the Pitt/Jolie clan seem to do quite well when opening up against a Pixar film.

Wanted with Wall-E, WWZ with MU.

Edited by DAR

You'll still see it even if you already know everything about it? lol

Well, I just got spoiled a lot in this thread, not just by you. Please, next time, use spoiler tags. Of course I will see it. I want to see the destruction with my own eyes.

The machine was already stopped before the fight with Zod, so Superman no longer had to worry about destorying it but now he should have saved as much people as possible from falling debris from those buildings he and Zod destroyed.

Very poor and lazy writing.

How can you save people and fight the being you are saving them from at the same time? I didn't know Superman can multiply himself.Most of the buildings that got destroyed were when the machine was trying to terraformed the Earth. Saving people while it was happening is band aid solution. Superman stopped the machine to save the whole Earth. You don't get that?

Your way is just too extreme for me. I'll just continue my way and if it doesn't come to pass, I won't dwell on it.

What do you mean? I'm predicting 2M Tuesday. So I'll be happy with anything above that.  :lol:

iKent, would you be so kind as to fix your signature so it doesn't screw up the formatting for all the posts beneath it?thanks!

I've got your pm but didn't understood, is anyone else having problems with my signature? Or is it just happening with kitik?

How can you save people and fight the being you are saving them from at the same time? I didn't know Superman can multiply himself.Most of the buildings that got destroyed were when the machine was trying to terraformed the Earth. Saving people while it was happening is band aid solution. Superman stopped the machine to save the whole Earth. You don't get that?

But the machine has already been stopped so there is no need to worry about that anymore. He should now be focussed on saving people who are most likely trapped underneath rubble. He could have used his X-Ray vision to see through the rubble and rescue people. They should have at least showed 1 instance of hiim doing that no instead they make superman look like he's casually destorying the city without trying to stop Zod from doing the same. He could have carried the fight away from the city to avoid futher destruction.

Again Lazy and Poor writing is the result of the demise of this film at the domestic box office.

• Like 1

What do you mean? I'm predicting 2M Tuesday. So I'll be happy with anything above that.  :lol:

LOLOLOL okay I got you now. I can't play psycological games with myself like that. :lol:

I say 5.3m. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

• Like 1