#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

As a race fan I can't even get my head around the idea of a snail in one of the biggest races of the year. To me he would just get ran over and die from the race car.

That's going to be the late drama at the end. His speed is gonna disappear on the track and almost get ran over by an indycar. CALLING IT!!

LOL No he gets some type of turbo action going. That's how he beats everybody. But the movie itself looks dull. It may be cute.

Watching a clip of DM2 right before it really didn't inspire any kind of interest or reaction from the crowd.

Damn Comment on Deadline Are going in on Jamie Foxx. I thought they woud talk about tatum but nope.

Wha did jamie do?l

The Internet is full of close minded racists that can't stand to see a talented, strongly opinionated black man like Jamie be way more successful than they ever will be. 

• Like 4

for anyone wondering, OHF opened to $30.37M

I think WHD will come up short

That's insane considering a lot of the talk was how Olympus was going to flop and WHD was going to breakout.  Bulter a bigger draw than Tatum+Jamie+Emmerich?  Wow.  

One thing's for sure with MU's success and DM2's imminent success, Turbo is beyond screwed. 75m might be asking too much of it.

How delicious will two Ryan Reynolds bombs in one weekend be? Is under 100 dom total between the two too much to ask for?  :wub:

• Like 1

As a race fan I can't even get my head around the idea of a snail in one of the biggest races of the year. To me he would just get ran over and die from the race car.

That's going to be the late drama at the end. His speed is gonna disappear on the track and almost get ran over by an indycar. CALLING IT!!

It may be worth seeing if he actually does get ran over by an indy car. :lol:

That's insane considering a lot of the talk was how Olympus was going to flop and WHD was going to breakout.  Bulter a bigger draw than Tatum+Jamie+Emmerich?  Wow.  

Butler isnt bigger Draw. Good Marketing. No competation.

Edited by Dragon

How delicious will two Ryan Reynolds bombs in one weekend be? Is under 100 dom total between the two too much to ask for?  :wub:

Aw come on. Not another RR flop. He did so well with Safehouse.

OHF had a great marketing campaign and the privilege of coming out first with the concept, AND in an empty marketplace. All this WHD did not have, and WHD will probably come close on OW and in total. Butler ain't a draw in the slightest compared to Tatum or Foxx.

• Like 3

July may not have much box office potential, but it's going to be VERY entertaining anyways. It's destined to be the month of the flop: The Lone Ranger, Pacific Rim, Turbo, RIPD all have huge flop potential.

• Like 2