#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I second that. L M in particular gave one of the most incredible performances I've seen on film.

I wouldn't go that far, but she was incredible. She portrayed a thoroughly pitiful creature in an Oscar caliber way. 

Muscular $70.1M intl wknd for #WorldWarZ. $135.3M cume, $259M ww. New openings: Russia $12.3M, Mexico $7.9M, Germany $7.6M.

https://twitter.com/giteshpandya/status/351385819099049985

That's awesome.  Really nice to see.  400 is locked.  500 looks good and 600 and more is on track.

I am watching Iron man and realizing how shitty the other two movies are.

I agree.  The original is so freakin awesome that it makes the let down of the other two magnified.  I think 2 is terrible and 3 is better but not much.

• Like 4

Even IMDB reviews note Fishburne's double-d's

It's kind of sad when you see the kind of shape Fishburne was in for The Matrix.  Then he shows up as the Urban Pillsbury Dough Boy in MOS.

• Like 2

It's kind of sad when you see the kind of shape Fishburne was in for The Matrix.  Then he shows up as the Urban Pillsbury Dough Boy in MOS.

I know. Not to sound gossipy but maybe all the stuff going on with her daughter has caused him stress, and that got him eating. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Can't say that I am shocked about WHDs performance. I liked the movie, but every single time I have seen the trailer in theaters someone or the other has always said "Didn't we see this already?". In the end, I think they failed to distinguish it significantly enough from OHF.

I guess 1998 is a looooooong time ago.