#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Not a terribly interesting weekend. 

You should play the summer game.  It's a very interesting weekend as we need actuals to decide some of the answers.

You should play the summer game.  It's a very interesting weekend as we need actuals to decide some of the answers.

I dont like play those games some people here take it too serious or they get to cocky lol

I guess 1998 is a looooooong time ago.

I actually think that waiting for OHF to open to start the marketing campaign was the most stupid marketing move in the last few months. Seriously, I didn't get what was their idea.

• Like 1

I don't see how legs on WHD will be anything but very good.  It's DOA because of the small opening but the crowd really liked it and I think it will get some very good WOM.

• Like 4

I don't see how legs on WHD will be anything but very good.  It's DOA because of the small opening but the crowd really liked it and I think it will get some very good WOM.

I'm holding out hope that since it's OW is so small and next week is the week of the 4th we may get a small increase for it next weekend. Nobody kill my dream with "logic" BS please.

• Like 4

I actually think that waiting for OHF to open to start the marketing campaign was the most stupid marketing move in the last few months. Seriously, I didn't get what was their idea.

Yes. Didn't Armageddon Put out their trailer 1st. I would ad some 4th of july event in the trailer. Make it seem more America.

Sony should have hired me.

• Like 1

lol Didn't you tell people to move on? Don't worry, it has already outgrossed THOR, CA: TA, the X-MEN trilogy, X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE, the two FANTASTIC FOUR films and the two HULK films. It will outgross TASM too.

Domestic seems more important here.

And IRON MAN ll worldwide.

Now suddenly worldwide numbers are important.

Interesting how it changes with fans (of any movies/studios/comic book company).   Reminds me of when the domestic numbers of IM2 were the focus when comparing it to IM1...but suddenly the worldwide numbers were the focus when comparing it to Inception.

Edited by Harpospoke
  • Like 3

How the fuck is the BSG so complicated?I could play it blindfolded.(Like Telemachos)

If it's so easy then why are you making bullshit assumptions that MU is not a sequel or that WWZ is not a horror?  :popcorn:

If it's so easy then why are you making bullshit assumptions that MU is not a sequel or that WWZ is not a horror?  :popcorn:

MU is a prequel.

Looking at Emmerich's OWs on BOM, WHD  opened a full 10m less than 10,000 BC. :blink: Damn that's depressing. :unsure:

On the plus side the Patriot opened in the same ballpark and went on to fantastic legs.

What Month did 10 BC open?