#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Maybe you can pass on your 100th viewing of TDKR and put the BD in and spend 2 hr 30 minutes or so with The Hobbit. :P

Nah, I bought DM,Inception,Truman show and training day on blu ray Thursday.Btw, we should all get Nikkied tonight. Very relaxing

Nah, I bought DM,Inception,Truman show and training day on blu ray Thursday.Btw, we should all get Nikkied tonight. Very relaxing

DM - 7.5/10

TTS - 9/10

Training Day 8/10

Inception 9.5/10

Good choices.

I expect Inception will get most of your time. ;)

Edited by agkman
  • Like 1

DM - 7.5/10TTS - 9/10Training Day 8/10Inception 9.5/10 Good choices. I expect Inception will get most of your time. ;)

Yeah I have it already but I bought on steel case for $10. Not bad.

Watch it. It's entertaining. I await your live-blog of the "boring" first hour. :)

Couldn't that sort of describe TDKR

... okay, maybe just until Batman shows up.

I really like the film, but that first 40 to 45 minutes is kind of slow on re watch.

Edited by agkman

I know this will probably get lost in the comments, but when my moms not home I like to go to her garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.

I see what you did there.

Couldn't that sort of describe TDKR ... okay, maybe just until Batman shows up. I really like the film, but that first 40 to 45 minutes is kind of slow on re watch.

Huh? Bane intro scene!This will be extremely painful......For you.