#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Grown ups 2 is tracking better than Pacific Rim.

Probably a relief for Sony and Sandler given his last two films bombed, his next film Blended is being made by WB, he has made films for other studios but like Smith, the bulk of his films has been at Sony.It'll never happen but Sony should consider teaming Will Smith and Adam Sandler to do a comedy, It would probably be the most expensive comedy ever given that GU cost $80m, a Smith/Sandler film would be $100-110m,

5. Man Of Steel 3D (:egendary/Warner Bros) Week 3 [Runs 4,131]

Estimated Friday $6M-$9M, Weekend $19M-$25M, Est Cume $247M-$232M

Almost 20 pages since Nikki's numbers were posted and I'm still scratching my head over her MOS weekend "guesstimation".  The weekend number has a range of 6? but her cum range is 15m?  Someone help me understand!!

Posted Image

Almost 20 pages since Nikki's numbers were posted and I'm still scratching my head over her MOS weekend "guesstimation".  The weekend number has a range of 6? but her cum range is 15m?  Someone help me understand!!

Posted Image

You mean her cume range not her cum range

Just mistyped some numbers.

I'm sure she meant 35-40 (well maybe 35-50??) for The Heat and 247-252 for MOS.

Posted Image

That gif is exactly the reaction I had to reading about Nikki's "cum range."

• Like 1