Jonwo

Actors you'd like to see paired up for a film

Over the years, we've seen actors being paired for a film and more often than not, the chemistry between them can help a film be a hit, examples include Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers and Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places.Which actors who have never worked together should be paired up in a film whether it be a comedy, drama etc my two choices would be Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie in an action film and Will Smith and Adam Sandler in a comedy, Smith and Sandler are bankable on their own so it would be interesting whether the two together would be a hit although I admit neither would happen as it would be expensive to have two stars on $20m each just one film,

Michael Keaton (whose real name is Michael Douglas) and Michael Douglas.

A story about Michael Keaton if he had never changed his name to make it in Hollywood so he is always struggling because everybody thinks he is the other Michael Douglas. And he keeps saying "No, I'm the real Michael Douglas, it's my real birth name! The other one is a fake!", then people get more confused "You mean you're the real son of Kirk Douglas and the other one is adopted or stole your ID? I liked you so much in Wall Street man!". It drives him insane because they think Batman is the guy from Basic Instinct like his whole existence is parasited by the existence and the shadow of the other Michael Douglas. An elsewhere tale of being alienated by his ID and refusing to compromise ("Why should I change my birth name and myself whereas he stole mine?!") at the risk of going insane trying to kill him.

All scripted by Charlie Kaufman and directed by Spike Jonze."Being Michael Douglas"

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 5

Robert Downey Jr. and Jennifer Lawrence in a new Muppet movie together - summer 2016: make it happen Disney!! Promise RDJ he won't have to do Iron Man 4 :lol: get Benedict Cumberbauch to play the villain too! :P and include a cameo by Emma Stone!

Daniel Day Lewis and Kevin Hart in a buddy cop movie - pompous method actor and street-smart detective have to save Hollywood from a Mexican drug cartel :D

Adam Sandler and Channing Tatum in Independence Day 2

Sandra Bullock and Hugh Jackman in a formulaic courtroom drama - with a sci-fi twist lol

Jim Gaffigan and Naomi Watts should star in a rom-com together! Falsetto voice: "Oh, he suggested that! That poor Naomi Watts has to see him with his shirt off! Hey mister... there are children watching this!!"  lololololol!! :rofl:

Other than that... Gary Oldman and Tom Hanks could be a good pairing for some sort of political thriller?  Maybe Jessica Chastain and Gabriel Iglesias could make a horror comedy together?  lol Melissa McCarthey and Jamie Foxx could work! Or Bencio del Toro and Emily Blunt in some sort of pretensious indie drama

Ooh! One more idea: a crime spoof with Bradley Cooper and Rebel Wilson

Edited by mahnamahna

Jason Bateman and Jason Statham.

Keith David and David Keith.

Would love to see a pairing of these where they play characters named James Roberts and Robert James.  A great mistaken identity comedy that would offer absolutely NO help in distinguishing which actor was which.

Also... Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan should be paired up.

Edited by MagnetMan
  • Like 2

Jlaw and Dicaprio

Directed by JC.

Faints ...

The Jlaw-Dicap could happen though.

I read an article saying DOR post American Hustle movie could be with Dicap. This movie has a female lead position to fill in.

Dicap and Jlaw met during Oscar season on numerous occasions because of Bradley Cooper.

Dicap even invinted Jlaw at the Gatsby premiere, unoficially. So there s a Jlaw-Dicap connexion.

DOR doing a third movie with Jlaw would be surprising but it could happen. I remember him saying he had a project for Jlaw and he was not talking about American Hustle.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by The Futurist

Robert Downey Jr. and Jennifer Lawrence in a new Muppet movie together - summer 2016: make it happen Disney!! Promise RDJ he won't have to do Iron Man 4 :lol: get Benedict Cumberbauch to play the villain too! :P and include a cameo by Emma Stone!

I want this now. So much.

• Like 1

DOR doing a third movie with Jlaw would be surprising but it could happen. I remember him saying he had a project for Jlaw and he was not talking about American Hustle.

Fingers crossed.

Him and J-Law are in the works of getting this developed (you created the thread :P):

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/8898-the-ends-of-the-earth-david-o-russell-jlaw-harvey-chris-terrio-american-epic-2015/

Him and J-Law are in the works of getting this developed (you created the thread :P):

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/8898-the-ends-of-the-earth-david-o-russell-jlaw-harvey-chris-terrio-american-epic-2015/

It is more complicated than that.

DOR was never on board for this movie and Harvey made the annoucement before the Oscar ( Harvey always goes all sorts of crazy during Oscar season) so we still don't know.

The movie will happen probably but not necessaraly with DOR.

Also, Jlaw in Dumb and Dumber 2 would be the second coming, she can quote all the lines from Dumb and Dumber.

Not sure Meryl can do that.

Also, a movie with Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Emma Stone & Deborah Ann Woll, even if only one is real.

It is more complicated than that.

DOR was never on board for this movie and Harvey made the annoucement before the Oscar ( Harvey always goes all sorts of crazy during Oscar season) so we still don't know.

The movie will happen probably but not necessaraly with DOR.

Also, Jlaw in Dumb and Dumber 2 would be the second coming, she can quote all the lines from Dumb and Dumber.

Not sure Meryl can do that.

Also, a movie with Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Emma Stone & Deborah Ann Woll, even if only one is real.

Jennifer Lawrence loves Dumb and Dumber?!? She's the greatest actress ever now lol... get her to be Lloyd or Harry's daughter!! Have her be like a Mensa scientist on the verge of winning a Nobel Peace Prize :lol: it would be huge!!