Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Not to mention:Ra da da da da da da da circusDa da da da da da da da afroCircus, afro, circus, afroPolka dot, polka dot, polka dot, afro.

That was one of the most annoying things I have ever seen in a trailer. It annoyed me so much that I didn't even see the movie in theaters when I had seen the 1st 2 in theaters and liked them. :angry:

I still have not watched it. <_<

That was one of the most annoying things I have ever seen in a trailer. It annoyed me so much that I didn't even see the movie in theaters when I had seen the 1st 2 in theaters and liked them. :angry:I still have not watched it. <_<

That song got stuck in my head for days after I saw the movie. It's very catchy.

Anything going on without going back 30 pages???? DM2 a hit or what??? If so, I think we all knew it would be...

Looking like 4.7 previews and 33m OD, which roughly would be a 130-140m 5-day.

Bay is one of the best directors working today. His films are all successful. Hate him all u want but i love everything anout his vision. Hes agenius.

His entire film resume has been critically lambasted, and if your argument is about commercial success, The Island tanked hard.

He's a complete neanderthal behind the camera.

Except that you haven't seen MoS and are just buying into your own fangirlism.

no way my opinion will change even if I watch MoS  ;)

& obv I biased Didnt pretend to be objective anyway

Edited by Leyla

His entire film resume has been critically lambasted, and if your argument is about commercial success, The Island tanked hard.

He's a complete neanderthal behind the camera.

Like him or hate him, the guy is an auteur.

• Like 1

I swear with this place... I love this community, but sometimes folks here are the embodiment of hypocrisy. They chew ppl out for hating a movie like DM2 and make them seem like a villainous, evil person, but then turn around and shit all over another movie like TLR to the same degree. How is that any different?Anyway, DM2, you average son of a bitch, is doing gangbusters numbers. Good for it since it seems to appeal to lots of people and Universal also needed this. Looking to top 300 m with ease and win the animation yr. TLR - what more can be said that hasn't been said already? It's in an even worse off position when you consider the cost to make he film. Kevin Hart is a BOSS. MU - I weep for you, my beloved. Keep on chugging TITE.

• Like 5

I swear with this place... I love this community, but sometimes folks here are the embodiment of hypocrisy. They chew ppl out for hating a movie like DM2 and make them seem like a villainous, evil person, but then turn around and shit all over another movie like TLR to the same degree. How is that any different?Anyway, DM2, you average son of a bitch, is doing gangbusters numbers. Good for it since it seems to appeal to lots of people and Universal also needed this. Looking to top 300 m with ease and win the animation yr.TLR - what more can be said that hasn't been said already? It's in an even worse off position when you consider the cost to make he film.Kevin Hart is a BOSS.MU - I weep for you, my beloved.Keep on chugging TITE.

You dont post nearly enough, noggin

• Like 1

His entire film resume has been critically lambasted, and if your argument is about commercial success, The Island tanked hard. He's a complete neanderthal behind the camera.

Lucky for him that PAYING customers like his stuff.

I swear with this place... I love this community, but sometimes folks here are the embodiment of hypocrisy. They chew ppl out for hating a movie like DM2 and make them seem like a villainous, evil person, but then turn around and shit all over another movie like TLR to the same degree. How is that any different? 

There wouldn't be a forum at all if you got rid of all the hypocrites.

Me and Noggin go back to the real life forums where I had an ally in a thread that I thought I would have none in.  :)

We need you, Noggin. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much.. I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh.. mmhh-hh. I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, you and I should get an apartment together! 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1