CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

lol anyone ever see 100% audience approval rating

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/kevin_hart_let_me_explain/

He's a funny guy on stage saying hilarious things. I can't imagine there will be many people who will hate it bad enough to give it a bad rating.

Whats the highest grossing stand up special at the box office? i assume this will have a shot at that record

He's a funny guy on stage saying hilarious things. I can't imagine there will be many people who will hate it bad enough to give it a bad rating.

Whats the highest grossing stand up special at the box office? i assume this will have a shot at that record

Eddie Murphy Raw, $50 million back in the Pleistocene.

• Like 1

My 70M DOM call for TLR looks better and better.  ;) Way to go Minions ! Smash monsters university.   :D

No, I think it'll still cross $100m, even with this opening. It's going to be halfway there (basically) by the end of the holiday weekend. Even with poor legs, summer days should help it get there.

Well on FB people are saying they are seeing TLR and DM2 this weekend. Seeing TLR on Friday.

Now I wonder what will DM2's 5 day be? (I just put 45 day :lol:)