CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

Ok i'm sorry but Kevin harts numbers are bonkers. 6 mill for a stand up special? on a weekday? I love the guy and he's probably the most popular comedian in the black community but damn. Happy to see him succeed, dude is likable and funny as shit.

• Like 1

Ok i'm sorry but Kevin harts numbers are bonkers. 6 mill for a stand up special? on a weekday? I love the guy and he's probably the most popular comedian in the black community but damn. Happy to see him succeed, dude is likable and funny as shit.

Posted Image

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Remember when AA had a thread of sites with the worse BO predicts and this one always had the worse?

But this site has the most 'offcial' sounding name!  :ph34r:

Impact's memory must be a little foggy because it wasn't BO.com, it was Box Office Prophets that always scored the worst.

That was like ... 4 years ago, though.

Edited by ShawnMR

Well of course the forums have high traffic-we have tons and tons of spam bots register EVERY night :P (I can't even tell you how many I have gotten rid of :P)