Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Eh, I'd guess it drops closer to 20 to 25% so probably more so 3.3 or 3.4.  for 11.5 or 11.6 million

You're right. I suck at math.

Sat atm looking like

DM2 27.8-29,TFR 10.5-10.8, TH 9.1-3,MU 7,WHD 6.8,WWZ 5.1, MOS 4.35,LME 3.6,TITE 2.1,NYSM 1.2,STID 500,FF6 400

WHD has the best jump in the Top 10, almost a 50% increase from Friday estimate. That should be a good sign, right? Or some good news after that terrible OW at least.

NYSM jumped 33%, that's awesome  :wub: I hope TITE continues its good hold like this and will pass the $100M mark  :)

Also, go The Heat!!! Hope it'll have good legs for 150M+ total.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

WHD has the best jump in the Top 10, almost a 50% increase from Friday estimate. That should be a good sign, right?

NYSM jumped 33%, that's awesome  :wub: I hope TITE continues its good hold like this and will pass the $100M mark  :)

I think WHD and WWZ are reversed. That makes much more sense

• Like 1

I think WHD and WWZ are reversed. That makes much more sense

Yeah, I thought so too. If so, does that mean Rth was trolling WHD fans?  :ph34r:  Dragon will not be happy about that  :P

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

that MOS number seems poor as well..

Why? ... seems pretty solid, it increased from Friday ... it's going to lead to it probably dropping 44-45% on the weekend, despite losing between 25-30% of it's theaters.

It's going to be over 271 million by tomorrow night ... still chance for 300.

Edited by Adam

that MOS number seems poor as well..

Are you going to say this every time?

Am I going to have to quote you every time?

Anyways...

13% bump coming off a 30% Thursday bump and a 30% Friday bump. On a normal weekend, it would have increased 60% on Friday.

Are you going to say this every time?

Am I going to have to quote you every time?

Anyways...

13% bump coming off a 30% Thursday bump and a 30% Friday bump. On a normal weekend, it would have increased 60% on Friday.

so it is not bad? Or are you just saying that to remain optimistic

so it is not bad? Or are you just saying that to remain optimistic

A 45% drop is not bad considering theres a shitload of movies on the market. Also, it lost 1K theaters this weekend.

Why? ... seems pretty solid, it increased from Friday ... it's going to lead to it probably dropping 44-45% on the weekend, despite losing between 25-30% of it's theaters.

It's going to be over 271 million by tomorrow night ... still chance for 300.

It is solid, but I think it will do slightly just above Inception's total DOM.