#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

I think Cavill is hot, he's just not my style.I tend to agree with Dex most of the time, but not when it comes to TA hotties though. Dex thinks that Jeremy Renner is the hottest of the bunch, others are just okay, definitely can't agree with any of that :lol:

Jeremy Renner is gorgeous!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I put Evans, Downey and Hemsworth ahead of him, but he's damn fine. 

Jeremy Renner is gorgeous! :wub::wub::wub: I put Evans, Downey and Hemsworth ahead of him, but he's damn fine.

I think he looks good. But like you, I put him behind RDJ and Chris Square. They're all more my styles.

I am back from Pacific Rim.

My Asian G-Spot was penetrated at least a good 5 times, and Idris Elba is a man amongst children in the movie. Not that Hunnam was awful....but his narration was grating at times. Charlie Day has the most adorable squeaky voice in Hollywood.

Solid film, in terms of fun, only behind Fast 6 this year I think.

Don't get me started on my treatise on gay allegories again

Just got back from Pacific Rim. In short, I enjoyed it a lot despite its flaws. One of the most fun times I have at theater this year. The actions are great. Idris Elba is so charismatic and awesome :wub: I went with a few of my college friends, happy to report that they all like it to varying degrees.

• Like 6

RDJ is overrated and Chris would better with shorter hair. His hair should come down to his neck or so.

Yeah, I think this is the rare time I disagree with you on hot men. RDJ, Evans and Hems are all fine, handsome, uber hot men to me :wub:
  • Like 2

Anyone catch this viral video? A news channel provides the names of the Asiana Air pilots - wonder who does fact checking for them.

I saw this last night, laughed, and immediately felt bad.

Honestly, it's the best Tartakovsky ever did. Anyone who was a fan of Samurai Jack or Pacific Rim owe it to themselves to check it out.

With that kind of recommendation, I will have to check it out. I was a big fan of Samurai Jack. :)

• Like 1