#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Such a fine man  :wub:

Yup yup, Marvel should definitely give him his time to shine in TDW, he'll kick serious ass  B)

As I'm sure has been mentioned though ... he's being totally wasted by Marvel in that role ... he could be so much more.  WB/DC would be fools if they don't try to steal him from Marvel as John Stewart if they go away from Hal Jordan in a Justice League film.

Edited by Adam

I still think the real reason it got canceled was this clip going viral and parents being pissed off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U008nGT0eww

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that scene!  :lol:  For a show on Cartoon Network (not Adult Swim) that goes pretty far. Not that I mind though, the show had a high sense of maturity than most cartoons and definitely skewed older. I liked it for those reasons.

• Like 1

As I'm sure has been mentioned though ... he's being totally wasted by Marvel in that role ... he could be so much more.  WB/DC would be fools if they don't try to steal him from Marvel as John Stewart if they go away from Hal Jordan in a Justice League film.

Don't know why they signed him with that role when they can tied him up for a much bigger role in MCU. I don't care that he's 40, he's still mightily fine for Black Panther, that role would suit him so well.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that scene!  :lol:  For a show on Cartoon Network (not Adult Swim) that goes pretty far. Not that I mind though, the show had a high sense of maturity than most cartoons and definitely skewed older. I liked it for those reasons.

Not to mention the action. It was insane in a great way!