Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

My dad got so furious during Prometheus. He walked out like twice. Near the end of the movie, he took out his phone to check the time. He looked over at me and said: It's the same shit!

I went to watch Prometheus on the Saturday of its OW with my Manager and my client. I can pinpoint the exact moment when we all knew the movie was not going to be the masterpiece we thought - When Not Tom Hardy took off his helmet in the cave, my client (who by his own admission does not watch too many movies due to having a 2 year old kid) went "You have got to be kidding me".

I went to watch Prometheus on the Saturday of its OW with my Manager and my client. I can pinpoint the exact moment when we all knew the movie was not going to be the masterpiece we thought - When Not Tom Hardy took off his helmet in the cave, my client (who by his own admission does not watch too many movies due to having a 2 year old kid) went "You have got to be kidding me".

Really? That seems a very minor issue, at most.
  • Like 1

Is RIPD worse than Scary Movie 5? That is the worst movie I have seen this year.

That's tough.  SM5 is about as abysmal as they come.  So i'll say SM5 is worse but RIPD is realllllly close.

That's tough.  SM5 is about as abysmal as they come.  So i'll say SM5 is worse but RIPD is realllllly close.

Great review in RTM thread, B. I love how you managed to convey how excited you are for RIPD Part II in just a post. Very moving  :P

• Like 2

Great review in RTM thread, B. I love how you managed to convey how excited you are for RIPD Part II in just a post. Very moving  :P

:rofl:  :rofl:

Can't believe Pacific Rim may not even hit 100m, so sad.  Welp, there goes any big budget movies from Del Toro like Mountains of Madness for a long, long time.

Really? That seems a very minor issue, at most.

No its not, their state of the art scanners didn't tell them the oxygen wasn't super clean or perfectly breathable.

Edited by Shpongle

Just saw the Conjuring. Good movie but things were

wrapped up a little too neatly at the end.

Based on a true story so I guess it is what it is. Enjoyed it though.

OMG my cousin just came home crying lol

im upset they didnt tell me. i wanna see this movie so bad

Just saw the Conjuring. Good movie but things were

wrapped up a little too neatly at the end.

Based on a true story so I guess it is what it is. Enjoyed it though.

OMG my cousin just came home crying lol

im upset they didnt tell me. i wanna see this movie so bad

I honestly don't understand most of the complaints with Prometheus. The only thing I had a problem with was the black goo and its inconsistent effects. 

Prometheus' second half completely lost focus, it was like 2 movies trying to be a single whole movie and it didn't work.