RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

DH2 was coming off a 960m film...IM3 was coming off a 1.5b film.

IM is not  the Avengers.. Two different films... Sorry guy. Though I will admit Avengers did help and sir HP again 7+films and couldnt put up numbers IM couldnt bring down... Whats going to be more embarrassing is when Juggernaut 2015 beats both DH2 and Avengers 2 combined Worldwide..lol (Juggernaut will also be the first film to hit 800+ Domestic in one run) Stay tuned

Edited by Superman001

I'm not here to argue with you but yes, it made a pile of money but no the repeat business was not great.  It had a 2.35X.  That's low, very low, not quite Twilight low, but down to Potter low.

MOS' multiplier won't be much better. If it makes it to 295M DOM, that will be a 2.53X. ;)

IM is not the Avengers.. Two different films... Sorry guy. Though I will admit Avengers did help and sir HP again 7+films and couldnt put up numbers IM couldnt bring down... Whats going to be more embarrassing is when Juggernaut 2015 beats both DH2 and Avengers 2 combined Worldwide..lol (Juggernaut will also be the first film to hit 800+ Domestic in one run) Stay tuned

You can't pretend Avengers didn't exist. I was saying that before im3 came out and will still say it now

I'm going to bed soon, but PLEASE....if you two are going to argue about Potter and IM, please please be civil.  I don't want to wake up to see either of you with warning points or reports of you two calling each other names.  You guys have different opinions, no problem.  Just be nice please.  :)

• Like 3

I'm going to bed soon, but PLEASE....if you two are going to argue about Potter and IM, please please be civil.  I don't want to wake up to see either of you with warning points or reports of you two calling each other names.  You guys have different opinions, no problem.  Just be nice please.  :)

Go back to bed, Tinkerbell.
  • Like 2

^^ Whats scarey is if Keanu can earn nearly 400+mil from the matrix deal.....What will Robert earn when every Avengers films make 1.3-1.7billion and IM films average 800-1bil....GEESUS!!

I'm glad he did take all that money. He earned it. He earned it! You cant put a price on what he does.

Go back to bed, Tinkerbell.

I haven't been yet lover boy.  :)

No calling anyone a bitch tonight, okay?  

• Like 4

I'm going to bed soon, but PLEASE....if you two are going to argue about Potter and IM, please please be civil.  I don't want to wake up to see either of you with warning points or reports of you two calling each other names.  You guys have different opinions, no problem.  Just be nice please.   :)

Night, bb. Get a good rest.

• Like 1

You can't pretend Avengers didn't exist. I was saying that before im3 came out and will still say it now

You cant say Avengers helped IM3 that much, since there was pretty much zip referral to Avengers in IM 3 film.

It soared because of clever writing and was a tour de force of a summer film. that upped the quality back to near IM1 levels.

And again IM3 kicked Harrys tail, and didnt need 7 films of build up to do it. Give the Iron one the respect it deserves Robert.

Also Potter will fall to 5th place soon, Avengers to 4th and  Cameron will have 3 films in the top 3...lol

• Like 1

You cant say Avengers helped IM3 that much, since there was pretty much zip referral to Avengers in IM 3 film. It soared because of clever writing and was a tour de force of a summer film. that upped the quality back to near IM1 levels. And again IM3 kicked Harrys tail, and didnt need 7 films of build up to do it. Give the Iron one the respect it deserves Robert. Also Potter will fall to 5th place soon, Avengers to 4th and  Cameron will have 3 films in the top 3...lol

Lol.
  • Like 4

Yep, 2.26X.  That's Twilight level.

Dont think you can include the Wallmart deal to that.. As thats a store thingy.:P

Also rem again OW of IM 170+ mil ..lol. So thats a huge dumping of loot right there and its not like IM3 didnt have competition chipping at its domestic legs. :D... 400+mil is something no Twilight managed to do and Im not sure if Harry managed 400mil either?

Okurr.

Thanks, bitch.  :)

Okay, off to watch Friday the 13th The Final Chapter and fall asleep to it.  

Night all (it's 3:20 AM here)

• Like 5

Dont think you can include the Wallmart deal to that.. As thats a store thingy. :P

Also rem again OW of IM 170+ mil ..lol. So thats a huge dumping of loot right there and its not like IM3 didnt have competition chipping at its domestic legs. :D... 400+mil is something no Twilight managed to do and Im not sure if Harry managed 400mil either?

Oh but you can add WM to it.  Those midnight numbers are legit, whether they came from the public or not.  

And I'm not talking about IM3, I'm talking about MOS.

• Like 1

The Conjuring is having the most impressive run of the summer.

IMHO, I still think NYSM is having a better run.