RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Yeah, just noticed that. I meant 500 + to the latter 3 of your sentence, not the first 3.

AoU would need quite a tumble to miss 500M, the other 2 aren't locks but SW7 over MoS2 in odds.

(facepalm)  That would a huge mistake.

It's not as much a mistake for those films ... they're near guarantees to be huge ... it's the rest of the somewhat irrelevant shit being rebooted or what not that are making the mistake.

It's not as much a mistake for those films ... they're near guarantees to be huge ... it's the rest of the somewhat irrelevant shit being rebooted or what not that are making the mistake.

It's still not very smart, both could make so much more money if they had more room.

Im hearing anywhere from 62-78M Robert. I hope  its in the 70s

Kal, booby, it's going to come in somewhere around 50-55, it won't touch 60.

It's still not very smart, both could make so much more money if they had more room.

Star Wars will get Memorial Day spot 3 weeks after The Avengers ... MOS 2 will get July 17th (2+ weeks after ID42 & 1 week after POTC) so it will be fine.

The rest can fend for itself and die for all I care ...

Avengers 2, SW 7 & MOS 2 are all I'm interested in for that summer.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Only thing that can stop Juggernaut 2015, SWS, AV2, MO2 from being giants is bad quality... People will come for those no matter what. I see ID4 part 2 being huge too if they can come up with a great story.They should have the amazing Jeff Goldblum  and with a great cast it was smart to avoid Will smiths big paycheck...Only would add to the budget and worry with his demands for salary plus BO cuts lol

Star Wars will get Memorial Day spot 3 weeks after The Avengers ... MOS 2 will get July 17th (2+ weeks after ID42 & 1 week after POTC) so it will be fine.The rest can fend for itself and die for all I care ..Avengers 2, SW 7 & MOS 2 are all I'm interested in for that summer.

The dinos of JP will smash most films that summer!
  • Like 1