RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Yeah, Cyclops' death in TLS immediately told me how weak that film's plot was about to be. As a big fan of X2, my heart sunk at that point in the theater.

Stopped really caring about the movie after that. He is still my favorite x-man.

Bay has a discernable style: love him or hate him, a Bay film is distinctive. Rather has no unique individual style at all, he's just a generic pastiche of whatever happens to be visually trendy and popular.

Yep I've been watch TF3 tonight definitely has a style.

The Logan/Jean "love story" is such fucking bullshit. Nothing but mild flirtation and when he made a move, she fucking shot. him. down! Never even a contest. She was Scott's. Always was. And yet we've had two films of Wolverine pining about his "lost love" with dick attention to the real guy who lost Jean. Did these people even watch the first two X-Men films?!

• Like 1

Killing cyclops was a horrible decision who ever decided it. Im putting the blame on Ratner

You should put the real blame on Singer for being a total idiot and ditching X-Men before he finished what he started. It's like if Nolan had just decided he was gonna do the Spiderman reboot and handed TDKR over to someone else. So stupid, and Singer's career has never been the same either since he did that.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1