Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Fast 5: "They're seriously dragging a vault? Man they aint gonna top this!"

Fast 6: "WHAT...did they just take down a jumbo jet???? Wait a gotdman minute, is that a tank??? Hell naw Fast 7 won't be able to do it."

Fast 7: "Holy shit, they just jumped out a moving airplane huh...oh wait, look at this: A fucking SKYSCRAPER. That's it. Game over. I'm not even kidding."

Fast 8: "A submarine. Submarine. Sub-marine. Guess I'm gonna go drop out of school now cause I clearly know nothing."

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

My bet is that they have his sister and he has to get her back.

That seems the most plausible reason, it's interesting that the UK doesn't use the US title as its Fast and Furious 8 in the U.K but they've done that since Fast and Furious 5 

Edited by Jonwo

1 minute ago, jandrew said:

Fast 5: "They're seriously dragging a vault? Man they aint gonna top this!"

Fast 6: "WHAT...did they just take down a jumbo jet???? Wait a gotdman minute, is that a tank??? Hell naw Fast 7 won't be able to do it."

Fast 7: "Holy shit, they just jumped out a moving airplane huh...oh wait, look at this: A fucking SKYSCRAPER. That's it. Game over. I'm not even kidding."

Fast 8: "A submarine. Submarine. Sub-marine. Guess I'm gonna go drop out of school now cause I clearly know nothing."

9 has to be a space ship. There is no other way to top it. But what could they do for the final one, 10?