kitik

Weekend est pg 22 - 2 Guns 27.4, Wolv 21.7, Smurfs 18.2

Well at least the mindless hordes of menstrual tumblr users will be having a more difficult time making erotic MPREG fanfiction out of angry old Capaldi that they did with the pretty boys Tennant and Smith. 

Edited by Jack Nevada

Well at least the mindless hordes of menstrual tumblr users will be having a more difficult time making erotic MPREG fanfiction out of angry old Capaldi that they did with the pretty boys Tennant and Smith. 

Most of the ones youre describing would probably just stop watching it all together because of it.

Posted Image

NYSM was pretty crappy, btw. Its soooooo stupid. I like Melanie Laurent, though. 

My best friend spent about 15 minutes of our last phone conversation listing all the reasons he hated it. It was endless, and pretty funny.

and Cate? :P

You do realized the main actress is Cate Blanchett, right?

Yes. She's so adorable and fun in it. Totally nuts and drunk and hammy and likable as hell. Perfect coemdic timing. Should be in a DOR movie, maybe as JLaw mom.

The movie's great. Like really great.

Ha,ha,ha, I was laughed at when I predicted Smurfs 2 bomb. Who's your Papa Smurf now?

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

I'm also beginning to think that TSN was a fluke for Jesse Eisenberg. I've disliked him in everything else he's been in, including NYSM

He's only good at doing arrogant assholes that think they're smarter than everyone, and that gets old really fast.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Yes. She's so adorable and fun in it. Totally nuts and drunk and hammy and likable as hell. Perfect coemdic timing. Should be in a DOR movie, maybe as JLaw mom.

The movie's great. Like really great.

Ha,ha,ha, I was laughed at when I predicted Smurfs 2 bomb. Who's your Papa Smurf now?

Who are you and what have you done with fishnets?!

Edited by CJohn

Overall, 675M+ WW finish. 4th biggest Pixar movie ever so pretty good result especially in light of how big DM2 was. :D

definitely not good, MI made 272m overseas 13 years ago for god's sake. I'm not even talk about DOM gross Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

Who are you and what have you done with fishnets?!

Fish is usually only Gollum when talking LOTR related stuff. Other topics she's Smeagol.

You guys are right but I really love this. Cate is a Hamnado which is perfect for this because the character is supposed to be a phony and it works in comedy better than in a drama. Plus, Cate is like Keanu's photo-negative - you watch him for bamboo stick acting, you watch her for chewing scenery. They won't change so you ain't cheated cause you know what to expect. But I was surprised how much I liked Jasmine and I never like Cate caricatures characters.

Edited by fishnets