Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

I mean the difference is where getting more of the positives out weigh the negatives rather then its all negative were were getting out of cannes. That's the gamble they took with letting reviews get out super early.  

I found some of the stuff coming out of  cannes weird though. Particularly the comments people were whispering to each other in french out of boredom. Now granted France is famous for thinking Jerry Lewis is the greatest thiing ever but I still  found it unbelievable.

Edited by screambaby

19 hours ago, screambaby said:

Can someone tell me why it's offensive to punch nazis today?

It's not, and needs to be done more often. Someone shoudl have beat the crap out of those jerks who waved the Swastika banners in front of Disneyworld on Monday.

I always liked Jake and Elwood Blues driving..litearlly, the Nazis off the bridge in "The Blues Brothers".

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, WebSurfer said:

Reactions seem to be leaning towards mostly positive after the premiere.

What’s with the rumors of GL buying back Lucasfilm?

Not happening,frankly. BS Fanboy pipe dream.

Not that lUcas was doing a great job of running it when he was  last in control, anyway.

Lucas probably could take an active role in running Lucasfilm under Disney if he wanted, but he seems to be quite happy in retirement.

Edited by dudalb