Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

I hope this gets great reviews so my Indy over 550M DOM club can succed really i finally want a success for one of my clubs so the franchise ends with a hurrah instead of a dud (Kingdom of Crystall Skull)

• Like 1

Totally winning comeback for Indiana Jones! Clever screenplay that takes all expectations the wrong way, assumed old age, thundering Phoebe Waller Bridge, myriad winks. Cinema with a capital C, to be consumed without moderation

• Like 1

Just now, Lucas said:

indy.png

Since not a lot of actual reviews coming out it seems like this is what we'll be left with for a bit.

There should be a few in the next hours, Cannes reviews is really all over the place 

There’s a screening tomorrow as well, we should get at least 10 reviews on MC tomorrow night

@LouiseWSB saw "Indiana Jones 5" at Cannes, her review: "Taking the sequel to Steven Spielberg was a risky challenge - even if the 4th part had largely lowered the level of expectation - but James Mangold takes it up brilliantly »

• Heart 1