Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

I don't normally see animation movies in theatre but I'll definitely check out MU when it's out on BR. MI was very good. :)

My top 3 1. FF6 2.MOS 3.STID

I have MOS at 4. FF Vl was the best theater experience though. The crowd was crazy.

1. Oblivion

2. Croods

3. MoS

In terms of cinema experience

stid is too popcorn. Felt worse with second viewing.

Skyfall is nothing to see except some Photography.

Hobbit has ugly creatures.

I love popcorn movies. It's fun. :lol:  I liked Skyfall but think it's overrated. It didn't deserve to make a billion.

I have MOS at 4. FF Vl was the best theater experience though. The crowd was crazy.

Watching FF6 was the most fun I had in theatre since TA. I put it on the top spot because of that reason. ;)

I love popcorn movies. It's fun. :lol:  I liked Skyfall but think it's overrated. It didn't deserve to make a billion.

Watching FF6 was the most fun I had in theatre since TA. I put it on the top spot because of that reason. ;)

And that after credits scene.

• Like 1

STID is in my top 3 this year and I quite enjoy Oblivion. And last year I loved Prometheus when most people hated it. Normally I'd go to see big budget sci-fi movies without a second though but somehow Elysium just looks dull to me.LOL... That's true.. we have a different taste in men though. :wub:And I can't criticise anyone's taste in movie. I lost that right when I enjoyed Transformers more than TDK.

Yay Oblivion praising. The underrated movie of the year IMO. Just got it on Blu ray
  • Like 1