Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

13 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

BOxOfficeReport says Black Panther grossed 10.3M in India by the end of last weekend. It's crazy that this movie has come so close to what the last Spider-Man film, which featured Iron Man, had grossed.

Yeah I remember some people here saying BP will be lucky to make 4 million in India. I was so pleasantly surprised when it did so well

4 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yeah I remember some people here saying BP will be lucky to make 4 million in India. I was so pleasantly surprised when it did so well

That would be me and I am so glad to be proven wrong. Tbh when I saw the line outside my screening I knew it was going to do way more than 4 million. Wom was apparently mixed but it somehow pulled through.

9 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

That would be me and I am so glad to be proven wrong. Tbh when I saw the line outside my screening I knew it was going to do way more than 4 million. Wom was apparently mixed but it somehow pulled through.

MCU brand in India post Thor 3 is leveling up primarily coz of IW hype and though it's not really an appropriate metric but BP got 100K+ hits (likes ?) on it's BMS page which is super rare for SH movies (maybe the 1st CBM idk)

I'd say DP 2 and Ant-Man 2 will do 50-60 Cr INR easily 

On 3/28/2018 at 11:58 AM, NamakFiskKa said:

MCU brand in India post Thor 3 is leveling up primarily coz of IW hype and though it's not really an appropriate metric but BP got 100K+ hits (likes ?) on it's BMS page which is super rare for SH movies (maybe the 1st CBM idk)

I'd say DP 2 and Ant-Man 2 will do 50-60 Cr INR easily 

I'm having a hard time believing that an Ant-Man sequel will approach anywhere near Civil War. I bet it'll perform more on the levels of GOTG 2.

• Like 1

IMO he should have been given a huge fine that could then be used towards conservation efforts of the Black Bucks rather than a jail sentence. Him doing jail time doesnt help the bucks and he is likely to not do much jail time as we have seen from his previous 2 cases where he was acquitted. 

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

In $?? 

Don't expect that much of a contribution from this market in term of OS BO tbh. 

Still I can see the final total at around $15 mill-$25 mill (I'm more on a conservative-not that bullish side right now).

It bit conflicting is

1) All the MCU and hollywood franchise movies post 2015 (thats year when Hollywood tentpoles starting witnessing huge business tipping over coveted 15mill USD mark here, they were few) have been in sorta downward trajectory maybe because of the overperformance of 2015 with Ultron,JW and F7 but anyhow all phase 3 movies they missed that mark and settled with a respectable 10 to 13+/-0.5 mill usd (and most hollywood action imports which have favourable screen count/distribution in general).

2) Fuck it , this the most hyped movie of the decade coz we all know Avatar sequel aint making it before 2020 and every Avengers movie has managed to be the top hollywood grosser here at the time of their respective release date. And going by the infinite hype train and advent of online ticket booking it can go as big as $35-$40 mill and dethroning Jungle Book for the crown(that maybe too far off coz that worked as a 4-quad family film with higher amount of marketing than usual but its only IW that can challenge it)