Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, Premium George said:

That's also why I enjoy IPL. I am from MP, so no team. It's good entertainment. 

World cups are scary. I am not much in cricket and still get tensed during matches. Lots of ifs and buts in coming days.

When I was young I was huge into cricket. But now I can't gather interest towards any bilateral series. Multi-team tournaments or bust.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Premium George said:

That's also why I enjoy IPL. I am from MP, so no team. It's good entertainment. 

World cups are scary. I am not much in cricket and still get tensed during matches. Lots of ifs and buts in coming days.

Same here, T20 leagues >> International Cricket

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

After 12 matches;

If DD beat KXIP and MI beat KKR and we win our last two match against CSK and KKR we may enter Knockouts.

Also RR must best SRH by making 140 runs in 6 overs and KKK must beat CSK by 200 runs so they our run rate could improve.

• Haha 1

1 year since this awesome innings.

Spoiler

Context for those who missed everything:

Sri lanka toured Bangladesh last year and defeated them, one of the players did Snake dance while celebrating a wicket. Then India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh played Nidhas T20 cup in march celebrating SL independence, SL scored 215 in one of matches and.Bangladesh chased it with mushfiquor's thrilling innings and he ended it with a vigorous Snake dance.

India reached the final and the match between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka became a virtual semi final, a hardcore Sri lankan crowd came with Snake posters and started mocking Bangladesh players after every wicket, even commentators imitated it, the match went down the wire and Bangladesh needed 10 off 4 balls, next ball was not given wide in a controversial call and Bangladesh captain called his players off the field and some pushing between players took place, some crazy drama took place between waterboy and one of SL fielders, after 10 minutes of drama the play finally resumed, now the Bangladesh needed 6 off 2 and whole Sri lankan crowd was behind their team but suddenly Mahamudullah hit a six stunned the whole crowd and whole Bangladesh team led by shakib came on field and started doing naagin dance.

It was India vs Bangladesh in the final and the stadium was surprisingly packed with 35,000 Sri lankan fans and all were on hardcore Indian support throughout the match, India needed 5 off the last ball (The pro indian Sri lankan crowd was silent) and Dinesh karthik hit the six which made the whole crowd go wild! Everyone in the crowd mocked the Bangladeshis by doing the naagin dance and indian players signed off with a classy honour clap for the Sri lankan crowd all over the ground. It was followed by memes all over social media and india and Sri Lanka became best friends and Sri Lanka and Bangladesh turned rivals.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Premium George said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Europeans and Americans reading this would think we South Asians are weird. :wintf:

Looks like 2019 might be the first year without a SRK starring movie since 2009. 2009 he appeared in Billu and Luck by Chance but neither were his movies. Don't think he is currently signed up for any movie as well. Both SRK and Aamir will not have a release this year by the looks of it.