Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

A little disappointed in Butlers Saturday.KA2 is DOAParanoia has been crematedJobs buried alreadyMillers is going to fly past 100

I have to say this again: I am super happy for We're the Millers. It is more proof that in spite of the ridiculously over-the-top anti-Jennifer Aniston internet hatred, mainstream audiences like her.

Edited by cochofles
  • Like 2

Millers 2 weeks at number 2. Thats awesome.Its the second best comedy of the year imo. TITE wont be surpassed but Millers is damn funny!

• Like 1

I wonder what would happen if a Woody Allen film got a wide release and a proper marketing push.

Midnight in Paris sorta went wide at one moment, no ?

It was not 3000 locations but the movie had 1000 at one point which is a lot.

• Like 2

Fantastic. They makeup to make him look like Reagan was incredible.Here is my take on the cast:Forrest Whitaker: Oscar worthy. Quiet but brilliant.Mariah Carey: I didn't even know it was her. She was fine but had very little to do.Alex Pettyfer: An asshole and plays one well. I hated him but he played him well.Vanessa Redgrave: Not much to do either.Oprah: Great range. Powerful scenes and definitely Oscar worthy.David Oyelowo: The best performance of the film imo.Terrence Howard: Slimy, swarmy and unlikable, did it very well.Cuba Gooding Jr.: He is good in everything. I don't know what happened to him after Jerry Maguire but he is good here again.Lenny Kravitz: good strong performance.Robin Williams: Not overly memorableJohn Cusack: Best of the cameos...nails Nixon's mannerismsJames Marsden: Terrific as JFKMinka Kelly: Gorgeous but not much to doLiev Schreiber: DecentAlan Rickman: FantasticJane Fonda: Just a natural actress. Was on screen for about 60 seconds but she was perfect as Nancy Reagan

Hanoi Jane playing a patriotic First Lady? :o who knew?!?!?!

We're the Millers could pull a There's Something About Mary and win next weekend or over Labor Day weekend based on the weak competition.

Impossible.  It won't beat The Butler.

Mortal Instruments is not going to open to less than 15 mill.  Even if Millers was to fall by 20% next weekend, that's still 14 mill.  And One Direction is probably going to open north of 20 mill.

Edited by baumer