AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

Well I was thinking a 40% drop today for I2, but a nearly 50% drop wouldn't surprise me now.I want it to have a 50M OW now just to become the first 50M OW not to make 100M :P

How come Pokemon the First Movie was so front loaded? I mean, it had 50 mil in its first five days!!! Yet it didn't reach 100 mil.

How come Pokemon the First Movie was so front loaded? I mean, it had 50 mil in its first five days!!! Yet it didn't reach 100 mil.

That was just odd, though it did have TS2 coming out right after it.

I think quality was one thing, however I think it's kinda like the old Star Trek movies. The fan's show up once and they don't show up again. 

Hey look at The Simpsons Movie!

Well the Simpsons movie only had a 2.5 multiplier, and it dropped more than 50% percent on its second weekend (though it did have a lot of competition), it also targets more than fans, it’s general audience friendly. 

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Well the Simpsons movie only had a 2.5 multiplier, and it dropped more than 50% percent on its second weekend (though it did have a lot of competition), it also targets more than fans, it’s general audience friendly. 

Exactly, just because the film has good wom with it's core audience does not mean anything.

• Like 1