Ezen Baklattan

Wednesday Numbers

I was so sure last weekend that we had it that i took my son to the movies to see it..No no... Mid Feb for us.. Bummer..

Unlike. Ok, I won't say anything about the movie then. :P

Pretty good for a wed.. Hope it drops under 50% this weekend

If it follows NM's numbers (which I think it might hold better), it will make about 16.5 mill. Under 50% is pretty much impossible.

If it follows NM's numbers (which I think it might hold better), it will make about 16.5 mill. Under 50% is pretty much impossible.

Even though nothing new is opening??

If BD1 follows last week's pattern it should drop on Thursday(NM stayed flat) but should have a better weekend. Less than 50% is not happening in any case.

Guess you´re right..Oh well. 700 mill WW is still in play.. Good enough for me

Muppets will probaby drop 50% this weekend since the Post Thanksgiving weekend isn't kind to family films. Could still pass 100M with Christmas holidays though

I see 120m-130m, providing it sticks around for the holidays to the same extent Bolt did. Definitely enough for a sequel (budget was 45m, less than half of Arthur Christmas and a fourth of Hugo's, heh). Now that they've gotten the nostalgia out of the way, I'd love to see what Segal and Stoller could do with a new Muppet adventure. Something like The Great Muppet Caper. Bring Walter along for the ride, I'm sure it would be great.

I see a lot of posts on Facebook/Twitter that exclaim how they've "gotta see the new Muppets movie". I think all of the WOM is waiting til the weekend to see it. Really helps that there are zero wide releases, so I'm gonna say there's gonna be less than a 50% drop and it'll make 18 million. Yup.

Even though nothing new is opening??

Yea, unfortunately the best it can hope for imo is a 55% drop. That would be outstanding. Even DH1 dropped much harder than that last year on the same weekend.