babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Did you notice I specifically mentioned "i  the past year"? Rofl yeah I know and BvS also started with 100 before collapsing. With extremes like that you can usually tell someone did it as a joke (which is what happened with BvS) and it's very possible the same happened with Cars 3 because there's no way it'll go under Cars 2. 90% of the time though, Critics' Choice has been very good at giving us the general early consensus and how positive/negativd the reviews will be before the embargo drops.

Eh, their system is based off a selective amount of reviews. Yes it can sometimes be reflective of what the reviews are going to be, but often it's just another system of grading so to say. 

10 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I think if Pixar's smart they hold off on I2 promotion until Coco. It's going to overshadow everything once it starts.

Yeah, you are right. A possible I2 tease before Cars 3  will probably be the best and most memorable thing they see watching Cars 3. 

3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yeah, you are right. A possible I2 tease before Cars 3  will probably be the best and most memorable thing they see watching Cars 3. 

If they keep the tease exclusive to the film without posting online, then that'll likely boost Cars 3's box office massively as people rush out to see the teaser until it leaks online/Disney release it online. Now THAT would be a clever ploy to boost Cars 3! :sparta: