babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

So excited.

Awesome weeks ahead for BO loonies...WONDR holds, Cars3, TF5, Homecoming, Apes, Dunkirk

Cars3 at 55 ow a win imo...since Father's Day Sunday is helping it out and so are strong June Thu previews which for a sequel/Pixar brand-name ought ot be healthier than newish properties.

Else would have been contend with 50+.

With 55 ow, 3.1x will suffice for 170+ dom.

edit: looks like I left out DM3 in my list above. Probably blocking it out cause I know the effect it will have on Cars3 prospects <_<

Edited by a2knet

11 hours ago, That One Guy said:

You're such a fucking annoyance on these forums.  Maybe stop rooting for Wonder Woman to fail cause you have an inexplicable hate boner for Warner Bros?  Honestly, this type of internet behavior is unsettling.

dude why instigate shit

Just now, filmlover said:

I had no idea Armie Hammer was the voice of the rival either. Exactly how many movies is he in this year?

Nathan Fillion and Kerry Washington are in this too. I kind of don't want to read more about the cast because I keep getting surprised :lol: