Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

23 hours ago, nilephelan said:

I saw this today and it is a lot of fun.  I love the first movie, but this might be better.  

Without saying anything spoilery, how big is Yelchin's role in this? Because I know I'm gonna get sad again every time he's on screen.

1 minute ago, kowhite said:

I hope this manages good numbers (and somehow international finally embraces this).  I want more and more of these and I know Paramount has plans for more.

Make it so!

OS markets still Don't give a fuck about The Federation tho and it s been that way for the last 50 years.

-_-

Edited by The Futurist

4 minutes ago, kowhite said:
I hope this manages good numbers (and somehow international finally embraces this).  I want more and more of these and I know Paramount has plans for more.

Make it so!

to be fair, which studios don't have plans for like 12 sequels for each movie they release nowadays?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Edited by Goffe

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

OS markets still Don't give a fuck about The Federation tho and it s been that way for the last 50 years.

-_-

Into Darkness nearly doubled the first films international gross.

Using stupid math and forecasting, it's quite obvious this will double Into Darkness.  Cause that's how things work.  Don't argue with me, I want to believe.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Goffe said:

to be fair, which studios don't have plans for like 12 sequels for each movie they release?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

STX?

I guess they might have a bunch of Free State of Jones sequels planned.

• Like 1

Using stupid math and forecasting, it's quite obvious this will double Into Darkness.  Cause that's how things work.  Don't argue with me, I want to believe.

the magic of 

samsung3d-620px.png

• Like 1

Go Riri, Go.

Hey, she made Home a hit so who knows ?

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

The budget is down 40m and this will still see a pretty decent increase overseas. Around 500m ww will happen and that makes it a big hit.

I like the way you think.

I believe in Lin's ability to make a fun movie that actually embraces it's characters.  Even if it's over the top action.  I'm so day one on this one.

• Like 2