grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

• Founder / Operator

No offense to Portman, but I kinda would have liked to see Jaime Alexander play the role of Jane instead of Sif. I feel she and Hemsworth have more on-screen chemistry.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 4

No offense to Portman, but I kinda would have liked to see Jaime Alexander play the role of Jane instead of Sif. I feel she and Hemsworth have more on-screen chemistry.

they want a popular name for jane given that both chris and tom were unknows so it was a big deal for them to get natalie but I really wish someone else played her

they want a popular name for jane given that both chris and tom were unknows so it was a big deal for them to get natalie but I really wish someone else played her

Marvel got an unknown actress to play Cap's love interest in his movie.

If Avengers 2 gets to $600M, then I will eat my hat. The Avengers was a phenomenon and without the novelty effect of seeing the characters together for the first time, there's no way it gets to $600M.It'll be like Empire Strikes Back to the original Star Wars. It will drop considerably but still be successful.Although based on the hyperbole (and outright trolling I see on these forums) Empire Strikes Back would have been called a flop if it opened today and dropped so far off from the original.

Star Wars is the second biggest ticket seller of all time so this Empire Strikes Back argument really has no relevance what's so ever. TA isn't as big as Star Wars was, nothing was really. Unlike Star Wars, The Avengers actually does have a chance of growth, not saying it will mind you but it's certainly not impossible.