ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

BKB's 400m+ prediction still looking strong.

It'll crawl to half that.  Whatever cushioning the 5 day Thanksgiving weekend provides, Catching Fire will neutralize it.

I also notice that Thor 2's OW increase from the previous film is around the average for a sequel. 

Hell, X-Men increased by an even greater percentage with X2 and it didn't need any film in between to bridge the gap.Just goes to show how overblown the whole "TA effect" was. It's much more likely that The Avengers experienced a RDJ (plus 3D) effect.

Edited by Squaremaster316
  • Like 1

That I do agree with.

Personally i wish they had gotten a Russian actress to play Black Widow.

well they has Sveta in Wolvie already & we all saw how it turned out so pls no :D

besides there's nothing russian in BW

she's american through & through

sad abt TDW #s :(

The only reason he is doing the new GDT movie is because Benedict Cumberbatch dropped it. Someone ranked the British people and the roles they get and he only gets the pasrt if benedict,fassbender etc refuse to do. 

Tom >>>>>>>>>>>> Cucumber

Edited by Leyla

Not as an actor I believe.

I guess TH at least look like a human being! Me and my friend have a theory that BC is an alien invader in disguise that was send here to prepare us to the looks of future overlords. 

That movie has quite the cast. Some very good looking people in it. I can see it doing well. The first movie was pretty good.