Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

This is a thread for FILM NUMBERS. if you wanna discuss games, go to the games thread

Most Numbers threads are about things other than Film Numbers. The Numbers exist to bring people together and start conversations, and the members take it from there.

• Like 2

My brother is super into games like you wouldn't believe. Like, he's more into games than I'm into films. He always talks to me about some super obscure shit that no one's played like the game equivalent of Holy Motors or something, and I just sit there pretending I know what he's talking about... 

My brother is super into games like you wouldn't believe. Like, he's more into games than I'm into films. He always talks to me about some super obscure shit that no one's played like the game equivalent of Holy Motors or something, and I just sit there pretending I know what he's talking about... 

But is he geekier than Biggestgeekever?

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Well, Unlike movie sales which sometimes are hard to tell, video game sales clearly show which series people like playing more.

Like people been saying, popularity don't equal quality.

Grim Fandango sold so poorly that LucasArts basically pulled the plug on all their future adventure games. Grim Fandango is one of thee best video games of all time.

• Like 2