Punishment

THG Catching Fire $25.25m Thursday Previews

I wonder if Warner Brothers will do that to the Hobbit 2...

Posted Image

From my vantage point ... no company will do that again ... people don't go to Walmart to buy movie tickets.

Buy 12 million dollars worth of tickets ... sell maybe 1/3rd of them ... give the rest away for free.  Don't think so Tim. ;)

• Like 1

Posted Image

From my vantage point ... NoNo company will do that again ... people don't go to Walmart to buy movie tickets.

Buy 12 million dollars worth of tickets ... sell maybe 1/3rd of them ... give the rest away for free. Don't think so Tim. ;)

Tim? :P

Anyway, I hope WB does, that would certainly help Smaug.

Tim? :PAnyway, I hope WB does, that would certainly help Smaug.

But why would a company want to buy tickets they won't be able to sell? ... at least MOS had some buzz behind it, why the fuck would they want Hobbit 2 stuff ... if they had, it would have been for Hobbit 1. ;)

... and the Don't think so Tim is a joke from Home Improvement ... WAYYYY before your time there Tarzan. :P

It's all you West Coast surfer hippies fault that this is flopping!  :rant:

LOL wait a minute. It's only 4pm here. IM3 didn't start kicking in until all of the east coast theaters had closed. That's why you can't really count anything out just yet.