Punishment

THG Catching Fire $25.25m Thursday Previews

I see no showtimes crossed out on Fandango for theaters near me. I guess that means not sold out

Depends on the theater. AMC doesn't cross out showtimes. Regal, Cinemark, Edwards, UA do cross them out.

• Like 1

That's a big misconception. People seem to think Walmart didn't sell a lot of tickets by WOM. No media outlets reported such a thing. People came on this forum and said "I know someone at Walmart who said they didn't sell a lot".I'm pretty sure there was an "actual" on that Thursday preview by Walmart.

Eh. I work at walmart and I know it for a fact. Walmart gave away a shit load of tickets on the day of the previews.
  • Like 2

For AMC theaters you need to literally click on each showtime to find out. Regal/Edwards/others will have crossed-out times.

will it say right away when I click on it if it is sold out or do I have to start buying them or something. I clicked on the first one and it is still letting me purchase

will it say right away when I click on it if it is sold out or do I have to start buying them or something. I clicked on the first one and it is still letting me purchase

Well then it's not sold out. It will tell you to pick another showtime.